“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” ~ C. S. Lewis
The Writing Process - In Pictures
COULD THIS BE ANY MORE ACCURATE
THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFULLY ACCURATE THING I’VE EVER LAID MY EYES ON
If anyone ever asks to compose my biography as a writer, I will just refer them to this.
Right now I’m at David Tennant in a spacesuit.
He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two.
Submission courtesy of anon
I'm sorry you don't like your friends. — Anonymous
lol Yeah…one of them…she’s a sweet girl, but she drives me nuts. I like her, but at the same time I don’t. If that makes any sense.
TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them they're it. — carpelibro
1. I love cheese.
2. I have a cat named Misha.
3. I drive a white Chevy Malibu.
4. I hate living in Arizona.
5. I can be really morbid.
6. I am really close to my parents.
7. I’m not religious.
8. I’m addicted to ice cream. (Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Shortcake YUMMM)
9. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 26.
10. I only have 2 friends. (And I don’t even really like one of them)