TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them they're it. — carpelibro
1. I love cheese.
2. I have a cat named Misha.
3. I drive a white Chevy Malibu.
4. I hate living in Arizona.
5. I can be really morbid.
6. I am really close to my parents.
7. I’m not religious.
8. I’m addicted to ice cream. (Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Shortcake YUMMM)
9. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 26.
10. I only have 2 friends. (And I don’t even really like one of them)
- Me while reading: Noooo! My poor sweet babies! AUTHOR, WHY MUST YOU TORMENT YOUR CHARACTERS SO?
- Me while writing: This character has been orphaned, whipped, sentenced to death, thrown overboard by pirates, captured by enemy soldiers, near-fatally poisoned, put on trial for his life before an angry mob, tortured in front of his best friend, and thrown into prison again.
- Me while writing: ...
- Me while writing: Let's stab him.
Hey, Kelly. I was wondering if you could let your followers know that I'm writing unique stories for whoever wants 'em for a buck. (Hope the day's treating you well!) — evanfleischer
You just told them yourself! <3
Massimo Listri - Libraries, 1994-2002
Click for each location.
A finished rough draft is worth a dozen brilliant beginnings.